As a community orchestra, our members come from all walks of life, and have a wide variety of skills and interests. So that we can share this fascinating diversity with you, we’ve asked our members to tell a bit about themselves.
Our "Meet the Orchestra" feature highlights four members every issue. These handouts are presented along with the printed programs at our concerts.
Members featured so far:
- May 2014: Hilary Coon, oboe; Jim Yehle, French horn; Amanda Grapes, violin
- November 2013: Lynn Brown, percussion; Kristiana Silver, cello; Bob Cameron, horn; JoAnn Trujillo, violin
- October 2013: Michelle Medina, violin; Denise Nelson, trombone; Justin Morgan, double bass; Nate Clair, viola
- April 2013: Mary Anne Peterson, violin; Geoff Stevens, trumpet; Nancy Toone, flute/piccolo; Elizabeth Palmer, violin
- March 2013: Margaret Smith, bass; Kate Robbins, violin; Don Abernathy, horn; Theresia May, cello
- January 2013: Tina Hadley, flute; Mary Ann Morgan, violin; Marty Sproul, cello; David Allen, viola
- May 2012: John Steiner, violin; Louise Mathews, viola; Kathie Clayton, viola; Craig McKennon, trumpet
- Apr. 2012: Marian Florence, violin; Ken Breinholt, timpani/percussion; Ryan Van Liere, bassoon; Richard Fox, cello
- Mar. 2012: Benjamin Robison, violin; Megan R. Smith, violin; Charlotte Bell, oboe/English horn; Gina Koziatek, violin
- Jan. 2012: Gary Merrell, clarinet; Max Mueller, violin; Allen McCandless, violin; Jon Kahananui, violin and viola
- Dec. 2011: Cheryl Ann Blackley, woodwinds; Zeph Smith, percussion; David Spencer, viola; Mike Walterman, bass trombone